Thursday, September 20, 2007

bump and ice

Sounds like a dance move.

Today I got mad at Ella for playing on my computer (a big no-no that she is ALL too aware of). She ran out of the room yelling at me and throwing a fit when she slipped and hit her head on the corner of the air vent that sticks out from the wall. How the crap did she manage to hit the singular, one-inch dangerous area in a long hallway?

She cried and cried and I couldn't believe how big the bump became! With tears streaming down her face she said, "I need ice bunny." I grabbed her ice bunny out of the freezer, put in a movie, and Ella sat on the couch for 45 minutes diligently icing her bump.

Look how freakin' huge!



Ella's savior: ice bunny

3 comments:

Melissa and Dave said...

Ummm...Ouch!!! I can't believe that. Little Ella. Looks just like that video you were showing us on monday.

Momma Twitch said...

OUCH!! Poor kid.

Anonymous said...

Oh Ella I'm so sad for you. It looks horrible. Omi