Tuesday, March 18, 2008

ponies and patties day



Ella's new favorite dress is her green and pink one. So she was extra excited to wear it on St. Patricks Day. And Eva, well, she was so excited for her new sparkly, silver shoes. Don't you wish you got excited over those things as an adult? Oh wait, I do with shoes!

Anyway, I love putting these girls in ponytails. It makes me laugh to myself and I have to control the amount of photos I take. They hate it, that's a given. But I ignore their whining and crying just for my own pleasure!

I'm not feeling like myself these days. I was talking to [an unnamed source] and he said it's time for me to quit one of my jobs. I don't know what my problem is but I can't stand the thought of doing everything. But I dread the idea of doing nothing. Quite the conundrum. I'm sure there's a happy balance but I just can't seem to figure out what that is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ponies forever!

You do such a good job with those two. (The two girls.) As for the two jobs, um, you do a nice job with those, too, but your portfolio is growing nicely from the local gig, y'know?

Anonymous said...

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20080318-add-internet-addiction-to-psychiatric-disorders-says-doctor.html

Props to The Jason Man for shaking the monkey.