Monday, November 12, 2007

LOL is not what it seems

I do love blogging, I just haven't had the time these days. Here's why:

My old company in Atlanta has hired me to design their magazine every month starting with the December issue. I wasn't sure I'd be able to do it because it takes about 40 hours from start to finish and, come on people, since when do I have 40 hours of free time just lying around? Turns out I CAN squeeze it in. Not consecutively though.

The details...

I work at my cool day job at Silver Pixel Media on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. (Oh, and you can check out our website if you'd like: www.silverpixelmedia.com. I promise you'll get jealous!) And then every night for 2-3 weeks I work until midnight on the magazine. What a crazy schedule but I really like what I'm doing.

And then....

On my days off I get to play with my girls! They're in school three days a week and I really think they needed to be in a social setting. Ella especially. But I LOVE being home with them on our free days. And you know, I think they appreciate being around me now that they're in school. Ella definately gives me more hugs and kisses than ever.

And so, if you don't hear much from the Hadley family for the first two weeks of every month, you know why. But be happy about it. 'Cause that's what's paying for your durn Christmas presents!

LOL

(Yeah M, that's for you:)

4 comments:

Melissa and Dave said...

I love the jeans we bought last night-lol. I'm glad you love your job-lol. The sky is blue-lol. ok- I know...that's enough. hehe

Allison said...

You guys are awesome. I love that you enjoy all aspects of your life so much! Sounds like you are having fun.

LITTLE MISS said...

DANG- I thought it meant you might be headed back to Atlanta!! (sigh)

WE MISS YOU GUYS!!

Anonymous said...

Ah...That sneaky Jane. I knew she'd find a way to get you back. But she'll never get me! Moooooohahahahahaha!!!