Thursday, October 25, 2007

all right already

So my dearest friend (you know who you are, M) has been harassing me every day: "update your blog already!"

We're both hopeless addicts. And I love how we complain about other friends who haven't updated their blogs. We're such the same person.

But anyway, my excuse for the lack of posts is: we've been out of town, I've been working, I had to get costumes together for parties this week, uh, I have two kids, and, oh.... I had to wash my hair.

Speaking of costumes....

My cousin gave me her beautiful costumes she makes and I thought Ella would absolutely die over them. But no, she wants to be Jessie from Toy Story 2. Then she said, "Mama be Woody." So there you go -- I'm a guy for Halloween. (I'll post Halloween pics eventually.)

So back up to the out of town part I mentioned. Jason and I escaped the girls and drove over to Lake Tahoe for his brother's wedding. What a great escape! I got to sleep the whole drive there and back, read my book, AND I got to dress up all purty-like. Here are some pics:


If only you knew all the Photoshop work I did to myself. Seriously.

On the way there, Jason pulled over at the Salt Flats and stated that his whole life he's never had a photo on the Flats. Hmm....neither have I. He's such a good thinker!

Oh, and I thought I'd mention that Eva finished her antibiotics today. No more sick kids....about frickin' time!

2 comments:

Momma Twitch said...

I've been waiting for you to post!! How are things going?? You SOOO have to come check out our new house!! It's SOO much fun!

Melissa and Dave said...

"D" You look great! The dress is sooo sexy mama! ;) I've never been to the salt flats either...great pictures.