Tuesday, October 30, 2007

puke

That's all I've seen since Saturday night.

So, Eva was puking all night Saturday. From about 9:00 pm to 4:00 am. The poor girl could barely keep her eyes open because she was so tired. I slept with her on the living room floor, listening to her little whimpering, and tried to catch all the puke. Oh, the joys of motherhood.

Then, Monday night Ella decided to do the same. From midnight to 11:00 am this morning the girl hasn't been able to keep anything down. She keeps wanting to eat or drink and then just pukes it all up. The poor girl puked all over her hair and blankets and down her pajamas last night so I had to give her a midnight bath. Oh, she was so mad at the whole thing she screamed like a banshee. I'm sure the people above us thought we were abusing our child. I slept in her room on the floor catching her throw up every 40 minutes. Again, the joys of motherhood.

My back hurts.

I'm tired.

Please, please no more puke!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

No comment!!! I can't top that. Poor girls, poor Mom. Halloween was sure fun though. Omi