Wednesday, April 30, 2008

an "ella"phant never forgets

A few weeks ago we were driving in the car and the song Blitzkrieg Bop by the Ramones starts playing on the radio. Ella exclaims, "I like this song!" and then starts singing along with it, "Ay, Oh, let's go!" I was dumbfounded. How on earth did my three year old know this song?

Then it occurs to me. We were playing Rock Band at my cousins (one time only, I might add) and she must have remembered it from that. Right?

That girl has a crazy memory.

Like yesterday, for "W" week, I read her a new book called "The Witch's Children" (hilariously cute book) and later that day I find her reading it to Eva. She had remembered almost all of the book enough to repeat it to a giggling Eva.

Makes me hope she doesn't remember the bad things throughout her days....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Dumbfounded*

I'm gonna hafta watch what I say around that girl.

Farny said...

Cute kids! Don't you just love them!
Hey, email me at work, I have some questions for you. My wife is doing a little side business and we could use your designing skills. Thanks,
Shawn