Thursday, April 17, 2008

long time

Yeah, it's been a while since I've posted anything.

I'm almost completely recouped from my surgery. In fact, I've been able to start running again this week. Ah...I sure missed it. The sweat, the leg cramping, the knee pain, the 5 a.m. alarm, the...wait, why did I miss it? Oh yeah, it keeps my lazy butt in shape.

Aside from running, I've been working my two jobs and trying to stay on top of motherhood. Oh, speaking of work, I've had some people ask what I've been designing these days. It seems like my days are filled with web sites. So, here are a few I've designed (and some programming too!) so check 'em out if you're interested:

www.eatattasteofthai.com
www.silverpixelmedia.com/SPM_music_site/index.html
www.bigbobsutah.com
www.idodecorutah.com
www.pawitsroyalethai.com

All right, that's enough of me stuff.

Jason just finished a big test today that pretty much judges his whole career. Nice
pressure, huh? He's been studying for it like a madman which means he's been more of a roommate than a husband for the past month. Then again, I've been more of his patient than a wife this month.

Fun month in the Hadley home.

The girls, well, there's some fun in there. We bought a bunk bed last week and now the girls share a room. It has been quite the adjustment. But Eva has learned how to sleep in that thing vs. her crib and I think she must feel quite grown up. She LOVES it. Ella, on the other hand, has been detesting the idea of a bunk bed since I introduced the idea to her a couple months ago. She has insisted she wants her own bed and her own room. For crying out loud, can a 3-year-old really make such demands? One day it occurred to me that she was thinking Eva was going to literally share, or rather, sleep in the same bed. I explained to her the concept of a bunk and then took her to IKEA to pick one out. It worked like magic. She loves it now and loves the idea that no one but her can climb up that ladder and sleep in her bed. It's like her very own castle. And she's the princess in the top tower.

And so, we're all just waiting for the good weather to STAY so we can start the summer activities.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool sites -- one's for my fave Thai in the state. Did you, by chance, get to eat at Pawit's as part of your design prep? SO good.

Love the beard on Dr. Jason.

The bunk bed psychology was clever.